Sunday, January 27, 2019

My First Semester at CofC

My first semester at CofC was full of new friends, new adventures, and plenty of excitement. My first few days before classes began were full of campus activities and late-night hangouts. One of my favorite things to do was (and still is) walk around campus, for I could not get enough of the beautiful oak trees and old buildings. It did not take me long at all to fall in love with this place. The biggest highlight of my first semester here at CofC was joining the Pep Band. I was skeptical at first, for I was worried I would have too busy of a schedule. However, after my first few performances, I knew I made the right choice. I have made so many new friends through the band and I would not change it for anything. I enjoy going to the basketball games and joking around at practice. My first semester at CofC was full of surprises and I cannot wait for more semesters to come. 

My friends and I after we finished canvas painting near
our dorm building. WOW Events this semester
The Pep Band at our most recent basketball game. Chucktown Sound Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chilling Old City Jail

standing across from the jail Before this tour, I had never been to the Old City Jail . I have heard plenty of spooky stories about how...